Sunday, June 27, 2010

Soccer or Futbol?

I am not a huge sports nut, but I like to watch the big events (Olympics, NBA finals, World Cup, etc). Is it the rock star celebrity status of the players? or is it the sportsmanship? Oh yeah that's it...

I'm obviously watching the World Cup for the wrong (or right reasons, depending how you look at it!) he, he, he!

Whatever the reasons, I'm definitely enjoying the eye candy, especially in the ceremonial exchange of Jerseys at the end of the games!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!

4 comments:

  1. I love watching World Cup, but only if I watch it with my friends. That way, I can feel the excitement, friendship bond, and a little competition (if we bet).

    Joned ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you too well PL. You're also watching it for your kids too right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joned: I don't bet--I've learned my lesson from my father who had his head shaved when his team lost; no thanks, that gave me the biggest lesson on wagers.

    Controller:
    Yep, you do know me well, I absolutely do it for the kids, even when they're not at home watching with me!!

    hugs both of you,pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo agreeing with you on this!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete