Friday, June 4, 2010

Pride...

Last year my shrink asked me if I was going to attend Pride. I immediately told her:

"No way in hell! Maybe next year, but we'll see!"

I've been preparing myself to go this year. I know there are a lot of people from work who go there and that is what had made me nervous, but this year I've made the decision I'm going. There'll be friends there and I figure that it'll be a new and exciting adventure. I'm ready to finally do it and soak it all in.

Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I had planned on going either in SLC or in New Orleans, but it looks like with scheduling my only chance would be to go to Austin this weekend... But I don't know anyone there. I am sure it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Reina!
    I'm sure you'll have fun regardless of the city! Have fun, relax and take it all in, that's my plan!
    hugs,pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be my first this Sunday too, though I'm going to SLC. Best of luck to the both of us, eh?

    ReplyDelete