Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tired...

I feel exhausted, physically/mentally/emotionally.

I was discussing with my therapist that I've always felt like I should be doing something, sort of always running around non-stop, maybe running from something or someone. Even when I'm on vacation I'm always running--need to see everything I can; World's biggest ball of yarn? seen it! I can't seem to feel comfortable just relaxing.

She asked if I might be running from myself---hu? I have to think about this for a while...

But in the meantime I'm just plain ol' tired

Thinking too much?
Processing too much?
Worrying too much?
Dealing with too much?

How do I make myself stop and smell the roses?--heck forget smelling the roses, just stop!

How do you make yourself just stop and rest? I don't seem to have the ability to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment