Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Longing and a couple of other random thoughts...

This is probably not healthy, but some days I wish things were back like in the old days, say about 10+ years ago. I think the X used to call it "the age of innocence" when things were much simpler in just about all aspects and all we had to worry was making the house payment, that we had enough food to eat, clothes to wear and that everyone was healthy...,  but then again, that was then and this is now.

Of course people are complex and no one stays the same throughout their lives. Relationships (even husband-wife) evolve and although life can really suck sometimes and hurt like hell, I can't help but feel that I'm in a better place now.

But some days the bug hits, this is probably one of those days...


That's OK, the feeling will go away soon enough, life is funny that way and whips you back into reality faster than I'll hit click to publish this post...but do you ever get that feeling?


*Oh yeah, the random thoughts--gotta have those you know? **
I can't wait for election time to be over, I'm going to vote early on Friday and unfortunately where I live most of my votes will probably not make a difference, still it is the principle of the thing...
I'm quite the cuddle bug--who knew??? can't get enough of it!
This probably needs to be another posting but I love it when the kids tell me they love me before I tell them, just makes my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment