Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I wish I had something purple to wear...

I dug in my closet and I honestly have nothing purple to wear and didn't have time to go find something at the store so it is going to be symbolic. I also changed my FB profile picture, no fuss or big announcements.

My daughter wrote a piece for her class on bullying which she let me read (she hardly ever lets me do that). It said that she had been bullyied in school previously, broke my heart, but she is a resilient kid and has learned to stand up for herself and I think has started catching the bug that she can also stand out for others who are not able to do it for themselves.

Small things like this can sometimes make the biggest difference.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had something to do, or somewhere to go, where I could actually wear purple. Alas, I'm stuck at home today.

    ReplyDelete