Friday, January 15, 2010

BYU Men's Volleyball

I'm not big into sports (duh!) but I do like volleyball. I love watching the Olympics and I've played a little in the past (nothing more serious than stake tournaments-- it is always fun getting my face plastered with a spike ball thanks to the Samoan member--good times!!) Anyway, I got home from work today, trying to relax and while channel surfing the choices are Man vs. Food, Super Nanny or yummy BYU RM's jumping, hugging each other when there's a point and slapping each other's butts!

Too bad I can't post this as a Facebook status so this will have to do.

Damn, the eye candy is good! :0)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many of them enjoy BYU Men's Volleyball as much as you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean for the same reasons I do, or for genuine love of the sport? LOL
    hugs,pl

    ReplyDelete