Monday, July 14, 2008

First Post

So did you hear the news?

Turns out I'm gay...

Wow, it feels good to let it out in a weird public-yet-not so public kind of way. I don't really know what it really means to me, family or anyone that comes in touch with me on a daily basis. I chose the title Public Loneliness because that is exactly how I feel. My entire life has been a successful show of abilities, successes, friends and many things accomplished and yet I have a huge void of loneliness in my heart.

I guess I'll be exploring all of this in more detail in this blog, most of the parameters I have not determined, so we'll see...if you're reading this, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    I look forward to your coming "out" celebration in this weird public-yet-not-so-public" kind of way.

    ReplyDelete