Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Touched by an Angel...

Hey, not that kind of touching!! :)



I haven't posted in a bit. Too many things going around to even keep up, but I'm still here and I'm OK. I received a message yesterday from a fellow Moho blogger, just one of those "Hey, hope you're OK, holler if you need to talk" things that turned into a couple of hours of chat. He knows who he is, I don't think he'd like to be pointed out in the crowd (or maybe he would...better play it safe!) but honestly it could have been any of the guys whose blogs I read and identify with their challenges, struggles and difficulties...what an amazing community!!!



I can't believe how easy it was to open up to someone and talk so freely and openly with another person. I have a hard time dealing with the holidays, I typically am a very outgoing and positive person, but this time of the year just seems so suffocating that it does bring out the worst in me--can't figure that one out--anyway, talking to this person literally made my day and turned my attitude around. I am amazed by the level of love and generosity that I've received from this community and the full exercise of charity, concern and unconditional love. The only thing I can think that is honorable is to return the favor to others. I wish everyone of you a Merry Christmas whether you are with loved ones, friends or even if family means this online one; again, my heart is touched and feel privileged to be part of it.

2 comments:

  1. PL, I wish I could give you the perfect gift to take away all the loneliness and hurt. All I can truly offer is my wish of a peaceful Christmas filled the Savior's love.

    Bravone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braveone, you are sweet!

    Thank you for your well wishes at this time. I honestly feel touched by the concern of my fellow bloggers and wish everyone the same, we all literally help share each other's burdens even if it is through the internets! Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete