Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Templates: Like new furniture; yeah!

I have no constructive or earth-shattering post to write about here, just thought I'd mention that blogger has new templates and they're pretty cool. I had just redesigned my blog last week but it is cool to give it yet a new look.

This is kind of funny and ironic because I was planning to move to a smaller place at the end of this month in my mind to save some money but then decided that the hassle of moving and the craziness associated were not worth the money I was going to save, so I'm staying put. So instead of moving, I rearranged the furniture in my place giving it a new look. My mother used to rearrange the furniture in her house once about 3 months, I think I may have got that from her--sweet heavens--you should see the look in the face of my children when they walked in, kind of a "Oh no, he's done it again!" :-)

The boyfriend had a similar look, when he saw the end product, but I can really see the panic in his face as he says: "Oh you moved things again, looks good!" when he really means: "if ever live together, you're SO NOT DOING THIS TO OUR PLACE!!" LOL

Anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment